Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dom Men in SL...

I just don’t get it with about 95% of the so call me in SL… OK… Let me explain here… One of the big hang out in SL is the Bondage Ranch. You seem to find a lot of Euro people there also… But all the Dom men there have nothing to do with you unless they own you…

No sense of adventure in their bodies what so ever… and they want to rule your RL also… WTF!! Really? Is your first life so bad that you have to come to SL to be a sadder case…? Listen up guys… I’m serious… there over 1000 women in SL that love BD/SM and would like to have BD/SM fun, but don’t want to be owned and you wonder why there is a huge lesbian population in SL…

You are sitting there at your computer only wanting own, sad, alone, with your dick in your hand, and you have no idea how to be in touch with a female submissive feelings. Have a sense of fucking role play… wait… that’s right… you don’t role play… OMG!! That makes you even more dumber than I thought. SL or RL… owned or not owned… For every action you take… IT’S A ROLE PLAY!! HELLO!!

Don’t get me wrong… I’m not male bashing here… Because I love men… I really do… I just wish a lot of them would get their heads out of their ass. I do meet a few good male role players in SL that love BD/SM and I meet most of them by using a VGPS tracker system that is made for "Kidnapping "role play.

OK… here is another example how men are really dumb in SL… I can be in a dungeon somewhere, bound, gagged and chained to a wall… The male Dom… very rarely will do anything. Female Dom… OMG!! She is cracking out the whip and abusing the bitch on the wall… HELLO!! MEN DOMS!! She fucking gets it… and once again… the male dom ends up the biggest loser.

Come on all you dom men is SL… Wake the fuck up!!

2 comments:

  1. I just met Tina tonight and I will say this is one Lady who knows how to role play has her act down pact and if you cant keep up I feel she will burn you. This is one super hot smart and damn sexy lady.

    Lobo Faulkner

    ReplyDelete
  2. *smiles* i agree with my Master so any of you wanna be doms out there had better up your game to play with her.

    ReplyDelete